Sunday, September 30, 2012

Where has the time gone?

It seems time has gotten away from me, and quite some time has passed with out an update.

The older 3 boys have started school, and are in 2nd grade, 1st grade, and Kindergarten. So during the day, it is just me, and my 4 youngest ones. It makes the days go quickly driving back and forth for drop off and pick up, and the days are so much quieter. I often find myself bored with the silence, and counting down until I can go pick my kids up again. I sure do miss them during the day, but they are loving school, and making new friends. It makes my heart happy to hear all about their adventures during the day.






Avery went and turned 7 months old yesterday. It does not feel like 7 months have passed since I first laid eyes on this tiny 1 pound baby. But here she is, happier than ever, and seven months old! She now smiles socially, and it is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.






Memphis turned 18 months old, recently, and he is getting so big. He is starting to babble some new sounds lately, which is amazing. I am so proud of how far he has come in just these past 6 months alone.





I have been taking a bit of a knitting break, due to a knitting funk I seemed to have fallen into. I recently picked my needles back up, and it feels nice to sit and knit again. I hope to get working on Avery's fall woolies. I am currently knitting up some overalls, that will have striped legs.




Lots of things are changing in the Allen house hold, so bare with me as I transition our lives a bit. I do promise to update more often, as I truly miss the blogging world. I have also been playing around a bit with the 'watermarks' on the photos. I apologize for the random Facebook tags in some photos, that I pulled from Avery's Facebook page. I plan to have some kind of 'mark' on each photo linked to either her page, or this blog, to try to prevent someone from stealing her photos again. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have your hands full. God bless you and all your babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man! I just stumbled upon your bloggy via diaper swappers and I am so smitten! You have such a lovely fgrowing family! I'm also a cloth diapering mama of many!

    Blessings,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete