Saturday, August 3, 2013

Back to school!

Here in Arizona school starts much earlier than we are used to. Back in Washington school did not start until September, so naturally I was under the impression that we had plenty of time to prepare. Wrong. School starts in TWO days! Everyone is now registered, and completely excited about the new school year.






This weekend the kids and I went to Old Navy and picked up some uniforms, and tomorrow we are heading to Walmart to pick up some school supplies. We already have a few things that they need, but we will be able to pick up the last bit of stuff tomorrow.





 This year half of my children will be in school. We have a Kindergartener, a 1st grader, a 2nd grader, and a 3rd grader. I have gotten used to having them all home this summer, so it will be a bit of an adjustment to not having them home. I am sure it will be an adjustment for everyone, though. The older boys have to adjust to being gone most of the day, my toddlers have to adjust to not having their big brothers at home, and I have to adjust to letting them go for such a long period of time.




I am looking forward to hearing all about their day when I pick them up. Seeing all of the art work they did, and listening to them talk about their new friends and adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Savannah! I hope everyone is enjoying school! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer my quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete